Dr. Lui Redigonda
“I feel that orthodontics is special because it has the ability to change people’s lives through improving their smiles!
Having a beautiful smile - where the teeth and jaws are properly aligned - greatly improves our patients’ self-esteem. Having an opportunity to make this kind of positive impact is very special to me. The experience of getting to know and treat so many wonderful families in Stratford makes every day rewarding.
I am passionate about orthodontics, and I am fortunate to have the opportunity to attend various continuing education orthodontic courses in order to stay current with procedures that might be of benefit to our patients. I am also an orthodontic educator. As an Adjunct Clinical Professor in the Graduate Orthodontic Department at the University of Western Ontario, I educate and help train residents who will become future orthodontists all over North America."
- Master of Clinical Dentistry in Orthodontics: University of Western Ontario 2002
- Fellow of the Royal College of Dentists of Canada: 2002
- Doctor of Dental Surgery: University of Western Ontario 1993
- Bachelor of Science: University of Western Ontario 1989
- Ontario Association of Orthodontists
- Canadian Association of Orthodontists
- American Association of Orthodontists
- Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists
- University of Western Ontario Orthodontic Alumni Association
- Toronto Orthodontic Club
- University of Toronto Orthodontic Alumni Association
- Ontario Dental Association
- Canadian Dental Association
- Stratford and District Dental Society